Thursday, July 28, 2011

Dreaming

I realized this past weekend that summer is nearing it's end. I have about 2 1/2 weeks left. I have found myself wanting to spend less and less time in front of the computer and out having fun. I will be continuing on my slow posting for the next week or two. I have been reading all your lovely blogs, but have not been commenting as much as I usually do.  It doesn't seem like we are going to be taking our much needed vacation, so I will be doing my own blog mini-vacation to help slow things down.  I wish I were here right now,
 or maybe, here...
Both images via Pinterest
Hmm, if you'd like to guest post, send me an email and we can set it up.  That would be a great vacation for me :) Have a great day! I think I'm heading to the beach for the afternoon.  Not bad, right?

5 comments:

Kasey 7/28/2011  

I hear ya! The posting on my blog has been scarce lately also. Trying to work on new things and enjoy what’s left of summer. Have a great blog mini-vaca!

A room with a view 7/28/2011  

Love the pics - my kind of thing! Enjoy the rest of your summer!

Lesley 7/28/2011  

Me too. I've been barely posting all summer. More just reading other people's posts when I get a moment.
Then fall will come and I'll be back to schoolin my munchkins and will have no time again!

Emreen 7/29/2011  

Perfect places for a dream vacation.... Beautiful pictures...

Crystal @ Ordinary Days 7/29/2011  

I'm with you! I would much rather be doing some things right now and getting every last second out of summer break! :) Have fun!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...