Monday, June 27, 2011

More Sunburst Mirrors

I have more sunburst mirrors to show you. If you haven't tried making one, you really should. There are so many variations and it really is not difficult at all.  So here are some more beautiful mirrors.

This one from Newcomb Home is stained a darker finish and I love it.
Look how beautiful the one from Cleared for Takeoff looks in the room. 
Cassie from Hi Sugarplum posted this one today. She has it set up in her gorgeous backyard and used a concave mirror. 
This one is from my online friend Jodie.  She sent me this picture last week.  
I love all the variations on the sunburst mirror.  There are a few more that I've been sent pictures of and I'll get those linked up soon.  The gym is calling me...Zumba here I come.  Have a great week.

8 comments:

Unknown 6/27/2011  

LOVE the sunburst mirror! Going to do one this week!

PJ @ Planned in Pencil 6/27/2011  

Still can't get passed the delicious 70'sness of them... probably because my husbands Grandparents still have the orignal on their wall.

Cassie {Hi Sugarplum} 6/27/2011  

You sparked a sunburst revolution!

Crystal @ Ordinary Days 6/27/2011  

Love your blog and am your newest follower!

Crystal @ Ordinary Days 6/27/2011  

I just may be inspired to make one of those. :)

mary 6/27/2011  

I love that you go from starburst to zumba. Awesome J! I fully love your eye for style btw, I know, I've told ya before! ;-)xox!

newcombhome 6/28/2011  

Thank you for sharing my mirror! Look at how many people you've inspired!

Two Thirty Five Designs 7/01/2011  

LOVING!!!! Already have my mirror and color to paint it all.... just searching for the perfect 'burst' ;)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...