Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Lot's Going on, O'verlays & Guest Posting at HOH

Danika from Gorgeous Shiny Things has launched a new company O'verlays.  They are selling fretwork panels that you can attach to already owned furniture, mirrors, and windows.  The designs are beautiful and check out their sight to see the amazing transformations they've done.
 This picture below is so perfect.
Danika, I'm so excited for you! I wish you the best in your new endeavor.

I'm over at House of Hepworths today talking about some of my projects.  Head over there and see all the exciting projects HOH is always working on...especially a month long road trip.  Allison, Thanks for having me.  Enjoy your trip.
HouseofHepworths

6 comments:

Jonel 6/29/2011  

OoOO...i LOVE the overlays idea and they are super affordable at that.

Melz 6/29/2011  

Very cute idea!! I love those sample pics too! So creative :)

Trissta 6/29/2011  

Awesome!! Love those overlays! I'm headed over to read your guest post!! :)

Much Love,
Trissta
www.livingonthechic.com

Anonymous,  6/29/2011  

pure awesomeness!!

Allison @ House of Hepworths 6/30/2011  

I'm glad you got to guest blog on my site! Thanks for making a post letting your readers know!

xoxo

Allison @ House of Hepworths

Two Thirty Five Designs 7/01/2011  

Oh WOW!!! Those are AMAZING!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...