Sunday, March 13, 2011

So Grateful

I just want to say a huge thank you to the following amazing blogs. I am truly humbled that you've featured my fun projects. I feel like I'm accepting an academy award, I'm that grateful. 

Fabulously Flawed did an amazing feature of a bunch of my DIY projects. Please go over there and trust me you will love it. She is funny and totally tells it like it is. Love ya Fabulously Flawed!

Extreme Personal Measures featured my Sunburst Mirror using Wood Shims.  Thanks!
Extreme Personal Measures

Kristi over at Addicted2Decorating featured my mirror, as well. She was my inspiration for it and I want to give her a huge thank you!

I am on Spring Break this week. I cannot be more excited. It has been a rough school year and I'm looking forward to unwinding a bit.  Have a great week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...