Monday, November 15, 2010

Week-End Finds

I think this weeks thrifty finds were pretty decent.  Nothing crazy exciting.

These vase/candlesticks/ceramic things were $2.00 each at Goodwill. I first thought I would spray paint them, but then I realized that my bookshelf in the office could use some accessories.

These little birds were $1.00 each.  I put them in the bookshelf as well.


This tray was $2.00 at Goodwill. I bought 2 of them.  I put it in my family room and figured it was an organized place to keep remote controls.

I'm not really sure what this is.   A vase or cylinder in a gold/brass color for $2.00.  It caught my eye and had been looking for something to place on my found table with my thrift store lamp that was not breakable.
This one is the cutest find...my 1-year old niece.  She's actually walking around my office and house saying no, no, no, as she touches everything.  Another reason why the above gold/brass thing is perfect.
What are your finds?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...