Tuesday, October 5, 2010

New York Weekend

We had such an amazing girls weekend.  I loved everything about it. 

Union Square Farmers Market- They had so many varieties of pumpkins and heirloom tomatoes.  The displays were beautiful.


Eataly - Beautiful Italian market.  We picked up a fresh warm loaf of "Rustic Italian Bread" and ate it right there at a little bistro table.  It was delicious.


Fette Sau BBQ in Williamsburg, Brooklyn - We enjoyed a growler of beer.

 American Girl Bitty Baby - My niece got her first baby.  I don't think she had a clue and we were definitely more excited than she was.


We all picked our look alike.  That would be me, minus the bangs.


My sister's place - She lives in Greenpoint, Brooklyn in a commercial loft building.  I had not been to her new place and I was very impressed, I loved it.  They have made quite the collection of vintage finds all throughout, including an arc lamp, coffee table, surfboard (the flower one), and some of their art.  The second picture shows some of the storage solutions they created for some of their hobbies.  (I slept under the surfboards and bikes)



We had an amazing weekend and we hope to make it an annual tradition.   

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...